and Director Claire Maguire of Integrated Sales & Strategic Partnerships
More A&E; Campaigns:
- Hollywood Home Movies Partnership between A&E; and Kraft (case study)
- Lincoln Financial Group and THC (case study)
- Save Our History Partnership between THC and Bank of America (press release)
- Documentary by Audi Premieres on A&E; Network (press release)
A&E Television Networks has made creating deep branded entertainment partnerships one of its main business goals in recent years, teaming up with brands like Southwest airlines and L’Oreal to develop programming.
The network’s Integrated Sales & Strategic Partnerships team, formed in 2002, continues to perfect its strategy for partnering with brands.
Tune into this audio interview with the team’s top executives to find out how their branded “Airline” series took off, how A&E; views and manages campaigns, why cable networks can offer more product exposure, who to contact at A&E; to pitch your product integration and more!
In interview, find out about:
- About A&E; Television Networks
- Strategy and Structure
- Catching on to the Trend
- Working with Cable Vs. Broadcast
- Making the Right Branded Match
- Managing the Process
- Deciphering the Deal
- Partnering with Southwest
- Other Shows in the Hopper
- Measuring Success
- The Consumer Tipping Point